Welcome to Eager To Stamp, my Stampin’ Up! Australia Demonstrator blog!
I am Amie and I have been a scrapbooker for over 20 years. I have been ‘eager to stamp’ with Stampin’ Up! products for over five years and in 2017 finally (FINALLY!) signed up as a demonstrator. I love to scrapbook using Memories and More Stampin’ Up products, making hand-made cards and sharing my love of ink, paper and stamps with others.
Craft has given me so much over the years and it is wonderful to be in a position where I can begin to give back to others. I get no end of enjoyment sharing these wonderful Stampin’ Up! products with others and could never have imagined that I would be holding card making classes, scrapbook retreats and sharing creative ideas both in my community and online!
I am beyond thrilled to have you journey along with me and there are three key ways you can choose to connect with me.
Option 1 – Online 24/7 – Shop, Blog and Newsletter
Don’t forget the Monthly GOODIES Host Code!
All you need to do is go HERE. This will take you straight to my online Stampin’ Up! store.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ words under the logo on the left hand side at the top.
- Complete the details.
- Complete your order using the lists on the side to find your product (or you can search by product name or item number in the search box). If you have earned any free products(spend over $250), you will be prompted to select those in the checkout process. If you have spent under $250, enter this months goodies host code.
- When you check out, you will pay by credit card using a secure server. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your order.
- Your products will then ship directly to you from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse, usually within 48 hours of placing your order. I will also receive an email advising me of your order. If it’s your first order with me, I’ll be in touch to see if you need catalogues.
- Postage costs $5.95 or 5%, whichever is the most. Tracking is now complimentary on all orders.
If you have any questions about placing your online order, you can call me on 08 9071 6541 or 0459 388 481 or email me and I’ll be there to help you.
Option 2 – In-person, Email or phone
I am happy to take your order in-person at one of my card classes or craft retreats (see Events), by phone or email.
I work from home so you can usually catch me at home on 08 9071 6541 or mobile 0459 388 481. If I am not available when you call, leave a message and I will call you back.
You can text me an order, or text and ask me to call you – 0459 388 481
You can email me here. (email@example.com)
I can help you work out postage charges and answer any questions you have about products. I place orders as soon as payment is received (which is immediately if you pay by credit card over the phone, or when the payment clears if you would like to pay direct deposit (I will give you the direct deposit details when you place the order). If you spend more than $250, you earn Stampin’ Rewards starting at $25 free product.
As with online orders, you will also go onto my exclusive customer mailing list, start earning customer rewards and I’m happy to pop a free catalogue in with your email or phone order if it’s over $50 (free catalogue offer only applies to your first order over $50).
Option 3 – Work with me 1-on-1 and Shop at a discount
Did you know that demonstrators never pay full price?
Did you know that demonstrators can earn hostess benefits?
Did you know that demonstrators personal purchases count towards quarterly minimums, sales volumes, career sales, milesones, awards, etc?
Did you know that the minimum instant savings on personal purchases is 20%?
And that when you reach your first level BRONZE ELITE you then save 25%?
Did you know that our savings/discount is on top of any specials that Stampin’ UP! offers for even deeper savings?
Did you know that you can sign up as a hobby demonstrator (no workshops, no classes, no selling commitments)?
Why pay full price for product you love??
JOIN today and start with the kit – $235 in product for just $169 with FREE shipping (AND YOU PICK THE PRODUCT)!
By joining up with me, you will be a part of a fun, inspiring, friendly team. I will personally send you the details of how to get into our team groups. I’d love to have you join the team and I am here to help and support you.