Shop Online 24/7 and have your order delivered right to your door! It’s so easy to buy for yourself or to send someone a gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
As a Stampin’ Up! customer, there are many benefits you can take advantage of!
- Use the GOODIES Host Code and receive a free thank you gift and handmade card.
- If your order is $250 or more, you $25+ to spend on any products you want!
- OR consider signing up as a hobby demonstrator and enjoy 20% discount on your purchases! Click here to find out more!
- Plus receive free catalogues from Amie
10% REWARD FROM STAMPIN’ UP!:
All orders over $250 earn REWARD $$ to spend on anything you want in the catalogue! If you are placing an online order, be sure to redeem your FREE STAMPIN’ REWARDS before check-out!
How do you start earning rewards? It’s easy!
- Place a Stampin’ Up! order through my online store
- Spend over $250 for $25+ extra to spend
- Click next for ‘Stampin’ Rewards’ screen and enter the item numbers of your free products!
- Finalise your purchase and wait for delivery of crafty goodness!
How does this work?
At the beginning of each month I will generate a GOODIES Host Code for my Online Store. This is for anyone shopping at my Online Store. When you place an order on my store your order is shipped to you direct as normal but if you enter the HOST CODE at Checkout then you will added to my list to share the Stampin’ Rewards that are accumulated with all the orders. The main thing you need to do is tick that I can contact you, otherwise I won’t know where to send your goodies!
Once we reach the end of the month I’ll put together some product samples for everyone who has taken part to share. It might be ribbon or speciality paper samples or some embellishments. (I’ll need to order at the end of the month so allow a few weeks into the next month to receive your goodies.) I cover the cost of sending the gift.
PLEASE NOTE – if you are spending over $250 then DO NOT enter the code as you will qualify for your own Stampin’ Rewards.
So, where do you put the code in?
- Visit my online store.
- Do your shopping as usual.
- You can enter your code any time you are on the Shopping Basket page. Look for box at bottom left of screen ‘Host Code’.
- Finish shopping as normal, my name should appear as the hostess!
- Await your goodies from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse and then the following month a little gift in the post from me too!