Do you enjoy to making handcrafted items for the people you love?
Do you want to use quality crafting supplies in your handcrafted items?
Is your shopping list over $169?
You could also make money doing something you love!
Join Stampin’ Up! in Australia and become part of our fabulous Eager Stampers.
If you love Stampin’ Up! products, and love being around creative people, have you considered the opportunity to join up as a Demonstrator (even just for yourself without demonstrating)? You will love being part of our inspiring and friendly team, and the wider global Stampin’ Up! community. Imagine meeting a whole lot of new friends who share your love of papercraft.
It’s quick and easy to join online, and once you join I will get you into our team Facebook groups and help you get started enjoying being a demonstrator. I think you will love the opportunity to learn and share with other demonstrators, the fun, new friendships. insider perks and crafty ‘me’ time.
Read on to discover how you can receive a discount on your Stampin’ Up! purchases or build a profitable home business that fits YOUR lifestyle.
Stampin’ Up! is flexible & allows you the freedom to work when it suits you. For me it has been a family-friendly, home-based way to earn some extra cash.
Why join with ME and the Eager Stampers Team?
I have been a demonstrator for over 5 years and Stampin’ Up! has travelled with me as my family and I moved around the state of Western Australia. Sharing my love of papercraft and inspiring others where-ever we went built long-lasting relationships with my team, customers and subscribers.
Our Eager Stampers Team is is a place to get together and chat online. If you live locally we can get together, chat over coffee and stamp. If not, there’s the annual Perth Retreat that coincides with Stampin’ Up! local On-Stage! Exciting!
As a member of an Australian wide team, you will also get access to team product shares, blog hops, swaps, giveaways and further support from other hobby and business demonstrators.
What do I offer the Eager Stampers Team?
There is no pressure to participate, but you will have access to:
- Eager To Stamp Facebook Group
- Eager To Stamp Facebook Live stamping sessions that include Class Packets
- Business Builders Group (for those who want to run a home-based or online business). Coaching and support in running a stamp class, selling online or engaging customers
- Free tutorials
- Happy mail for birthdays and other celebrations
- Monthly product givewaways
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator or business builder I welcome each and every one of you.
What are the perks of joining Stampin’ Up!?
- People love the quality of our products! Plus they are unique to Stampin’ Up! and easily co-ordinate.
- Join for yourself and be your best customer! No pressure to sell.
- Weekly email, worldwide Facebook Group & catalogues provide creative inspiration and samples.
- Low start-up costs. Pay $169 and receive $235 in product. PLUS FREE postage. (See below for the Ultimate Bundle currently available).
- Easy, no fuss drop from Stampin’ Up! if you find it’s not for you. There are no exit fees or penalties. Just cancel and keep everything!
- 2 Months free Demonstrator Business Website when you sign up within 21 days of joining!
- Stampin’ University. Self-paced, online learning hub for new demonstrators.
- Quick Start. Meet 3 month and 6 month goals, when you first sign up, and receive product credit.
- Pre-order opportunities for all seasonal catalogs, and some catalog and hostess sets!
- Opportunity to earn Annual Incentive Trips!
- Annual Awards
- Opportunity to attend our Stampin’ Up! Events!
Various Income Opportunities:
- Automatic 20% from EVERY sale you turn in (yours or others)
- Opportunity to earn more on sales
Benefits about the $468 ($380 after the discount) quarterly quota to stay active:
- You automatically keep 20% of all sales upfront
- If you are placing the order for yourself, you keep an automatic 20% discount.
- If you are placing the order for friends, family or other customers, you keep an automatic 20% commission.
- All sales you turn in count towards your quota to stay active (whether they are for you or from others).
- The retail value of product counts towards your quota…even though you will be keeping 20% of it!!
- You can place the $468 all at once…or a little bit at a time throughout the quarter. As long as it adds up to $468 by the end of the quarter, you are good to go.
- The quarters are “calendar quarters”, not “rolling quarters”…in other words, your 3 months does NOT start over the second you meet the quota. If you know you will have a busy Spring…you could place your $468 for the Jan – Mar quarter in the beginning of January, and have all the way until the end of June to place your order for Apr – Jun.
As a demonstrator, you can ALSO receive Stampin Rewards! Anytime you turn in a minimum $250 order (whether it is just for you, just for others, or both)…you qualify for the FREE Stampin Rewards (which the company pays for, NOT us)!
For Example…if you placed the $468 quota all at once, you would receive:
- $88 Instant Income (this is your discount/commission OFF of the $468 dollars that you KEEP as the demonstrator)!
- $46 in FREE Shopping $$ (as the hostess)
Purchasing the Stampin Up Starter kit is risk free and who knows you may fall in love just as I did.
Looking for the ULTIMATE deal?
And if you are wondering about the ongoing commitment…
There is NO ongoing obligation to purchase anymore product.
But you get a 20% minimum discount if you do continue to purchase Stampin’ Up! Products.
And if you want to keep the discount you just need to spend $468 within a quarter.
After a year you jump up to a 25% discount!
Why pay full price for product you love???
Easy, no fuss drop from Stampin’ Up! if you find it’s not for you.
But you won’t want to after seeing all the creative inspiration and blogging support you get as part of my team!
And you can always join again!
It’s quick and easy to join. Follow these easy steps:
- Clicking SIGN UP HERE will take you to the Join Page on my Stampin’ Up! website.
- Click Join Today.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Have your Stampin’ Up! catalogue or wish list beside you.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $235 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
- Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
- Once you’re joined you’ll receive a special members welcome email from me and an invitation to join our Eager To Stamp Facebook Group.
Can’t wait to see you on the inside!