Shop Online 24/7 and have your order delivered right to your door! It’s so easy to buy for yourself or to send someone a gift directly from Stampin’ Up!
All you need to do is go HERE. This will take you straight to my online Stampin’ Up! store.
Don’t forget the Monthly GOODIES Host Code!
The GOODIES Host Code allows me to send out a thank you gift for everyone that ordered with me in that month. I place the order for the free gift and once they arrive I repackage them up and post them out via Australia Post direct to you with a handmade thank you card.
If you are spending $250+ please DO NOT use the GOODIES Host Code! You will earn $25+ to spend on goodies of your choosing!
If you are spending $250 have you thought about joining and getting it for $169 WITH FREE POSTAGE!
Don’t forget! All through January and February you can also get free products!Product List
Step-by-step to On-line Ordering
- Add to cart.
- Select View Shopping Cart.
- In Shopping Cart on the top right side you should see my name and Add Host Code.
- Click and enter the code, then click on apply.
- Click Checkout and a popup will appearing asking you to Continue as a guest or Customer Sign In.
- Enter your email, click enter, click on Checkout again and you will be taken to Shipping.
- Complete the details and click Continue. This takes you to Payment.
- Payment is with either a VISA or MASTERCARD using a secure server (contact me if you need to pay in a different way).You will receive an emailed confirmation of your order.
- Click Continue, check your order is complete and click Submit Order.
- Your products will then ship directly to you from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse, usually within 48 hours of placing your order. I will also receive an email advising me of your order. If it’s your first order with me, I’ll be in touch to see if you need catalogues.
- Postage costs $5.95 or 5%, whichever is the most. Tracking is now complimentary on all orders.
If you have any questions about placing your online order, you can call me on 0459 388 481 or email me and I’ll be happy to help you.