Today’s card features Cherry Cobbler and Celebrate Sunflower stamp set to create this thank you greeting card.
Have you seen my other makes with this gorgeous stamp set?
Speaking of colour, you’ll find 10+ simple and creative card ideas using Cherry Cobbler to inspire your next crafting session in the Blog Hop below!
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Colour Creations Blog Hop with this Cherry Cobbler thank you greeting card.
What you need
The Cherry Cobbler colour from Stampin’ Ups!® Regal colour family is our focus and I colour coordinated with Old Olive and Soft Suede.
Sunflower Thank You Card Recipe
It really is an easy card to make. Follow the instructions below.
- I decided to cut my Basic White into panels before stamping my images.
- Basic White panels: 4.5 cm x 10 cm three panels
- Using Soft Suede ink, stamp the sunflower images around the edges of each panel.
- Colour the larger images on each panel with Cherry Cobbler and the smaller images with Old Olive.
- Stampin’ Blends colouring tip: I coloured each image with the light Stampin’ Blend first. I then went back with the dark Stampin’ Blend and applied along the shading lines of the stamped image. Finally, I went back over with the light Stampin’ Blend to blend the dark colouring with the light.
- I then went in with an image from Quiet Meadow inked up with Soft Suede but stamped of three times before randomly stamping over each panel.
- Adhere panels evenly to the Soft Suede card base.
- Stamp sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set. Snip into a banner.
- Foam mount sentiment to the bottom panel.
- Randomly adhere 9 pearls (3 per panel) to the panels.
- Inside the card: On a piece of Basic White card stock cut to 10 cm x 14.2 cm, stamp the sunflower images and colour with Stampin’ Blends.
And inside the card…Product List
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
If you enjoyed this gratitude greeting card and would like to see more, check out these thank you crafts.
Next on our Cherry Cobbler Blog Hop is the very talented Rachel Palmeri. Click on the link below.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Cathy Proctor’s blog.
10 comments on “Sunflower Thank You Card”
Such a beautiful, striking, design Amie! I love that you used the sunflower stamp off the edges of the card panels, and coloured the images in unexpected colours. Really lovely.
This is such a great design and a great colour combination, Amie.
Lovely card Amie, your Cherry Cobbler sunflowers are stunning and the Old Olive is a lovely contrast
Fantastic! I love how the Cherry Cobbler turns the sunflower image into a giant gerbera!
A bright and happy card Aime. Love your use of 3 panels with stamping and colouring of part of the sunflower. Lovely xxx
Lovely Bright card Aime, great colour combo.
Such a lovely card Amie and your colouring is fabulous!
Wow, the Cherry Cobbler sunflowers are very striking! I love how you’ve just used partial images on your amazing card.
Amie your card is fabulous! I love that you have used the Sunflower stamp! I love that flower and to colour it in cherry cobbler and old olive is just gorgeous. Love your layout it is a fantastic card! Love it!
A great design, Amie. Those three panels are very striking with the bold sunflower images, lovely!