Today’s card features Pale Papaya and the By My Side stamp set to create this cute birthday card.
Have you seen my other makes with this cute stamp set?
Speaking of colour, you’ll find 10+ simple and creative card ideas using Pale Papaya to inspire your next crafting session in the Blog Hop below!
Welcome to the Art With Heart Pale Papaya Colour Creation Blog Hop. We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our hop features some of your favourite Art With Heart Team Members sharing projects made with Stampin’ Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from fellow creative Diane Furniss blog.
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Colour Creations Blog Hop with this Pale Papaya By My Side birthday card.
What You Need
- Stamps/Bundles: By My Side stamp set, Celebrate With Tags, Paradise Palms
- Inks: Pale Papaya, Memento Black
- Paper: Pale Papaya, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green, 2022 – 2024 In-Color Designer Series Paper
- Other: Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends, Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, 900 & 600 Natural Tone Stampin’ Blends, Celebrations Tag dies, Layering Circles dies, scissors, Multi-purpose glue, Foam Dimensionals
By My Side Birthday Card Recipe
- Take a Basic White thick card stock card base and stamp the balloon and dash images over the card front in Pale Papaya.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock 13.3 cm x 7.3 cm.
- Using a scallop circle die cut in Sweet Sorbet.
- Cut a circle to fit inside scallop circle in Basic White card stock.
- Stamp sentiment middle right.
- Adhere the circle and scallop together.
- Using the candle dies from the Celebration Tags cut in Granny Apple Green and Pale Papaya.
- Cut a piece of designer series paper 12.8 cm x 6.8 cm.
- Adhere the designer series paper to the Sweet Sorbet card stock.
- Stamp the image in Memento Black ink and colour the face in 900 Natural Tone Stampin’ Blend. The hair in 600. The dress in Pale Papaya. The bird in Granny Apple Green and Pale Papaya wings.
- Adhere the Basic White and Sweet Sorbet scalloped circle to the middle of the Sweet Sorbet layer, slightly to the right.
- Quickly slide two candles behind the scallop circle and adhere.
- Using foam dimensionals, adhere the girl image to the scallop circle label.
- Adhere the candles along the bottom of the card layer, slightly overlapping the label.
A great card to send to any kid on your list!Product List
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
Next on our Pale Papaya Blog Hop is the very talented Rosa Leyden. Click on the link below.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Cathy Proctor’s blog.