Today’s card features a cute bear stamp, Pumpkin Pie and the Perfectly Pencilled designer series paper to create this cute birthday card for my daughter who turned 12 at the end of January.
Have you used this cute stamp set?
Speaking of colour, you’ll find 10+ simple and creative card ideas using Pumpkin Pie to inspire your next crafting session in the Blog Hop below!
Welcome to the Art With Heart [Colour] Colour Creation Blog Hop. We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our hop features some of your favorite Art With Heart Team Members sharing projects made with Stampin’ Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from fellow creative Rosa Leyden blog.
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Colour Creations Blog Hop with this cute bear stamp and Pumpkin Pie colouring.
The Pumpkin Pie colour from Stampin’ Ups!® Regal colour family is our focus and I have gone with another layout from my subscriber FREEBIE download.
If you want instructions for making this layout, add your details to the subscribe box below and you will receive a download with how to make this card and six more cards (3 of which are fun folds!).This gorgeous technique is when you … The effect is delightful!
How gorgeous is that bear from the Count On Me stamp set?
What You Need
- Stamps/Bundles: Count On Me
- Inks: Memento Black, Pear Pizzaz
- Paper: Basic White, Shimmer card stock, Pumpkin Pie card stock, Perfectly Pencilled designer series paper
- Other: Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends, Pear Pizzaz Stampin’ Write Markers, Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers, Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Markers, Mango Melody Stampin’ Write Markers, Multi-purpose liquid glue, Stampin’ dimensionals, twine
Cute Bear Stamp Birthday Card Recipe
- Take a piece of A4 Pumpkin Pie card stock, cut in half and fold to make a card base.
- Cut a piece of Perfectly Pencilled designer series paper 14.3 cm x 10 cm. Cut a piece of Shimmer card stock 14.3 cm x 10 cm. Keep aside a scrap piece, large enough to stamp the bear onto.
- Cut another piece of designer series paper 10 cm x 5 cm and cut a banner edge.
- Stamp bear image on shimmer card piece and on the scrap piece with Memento Ink. Stamp grass in Pear Pizzaz at base of bear on the card piece.
- Colour bear images with Light Crumb Cake first, then Dark Crumb Cake around edges before returning to blend it all in with the Light Crumb Cake.
- Colour heart with Mango Melody.
- Using Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaz, Crushed Curry and Mango Melody colour the designer series paper.
- Adhere the designer series card front layer to the card front.
- Attach the banner at the top left.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black and cut into a banner. Adhere across the bottom of the banner.
- Tussle the twine and adhere to right side of the banner.
- Attach bear image using foam dimensionals over the top of the twine.
- Decorate the inside of your card: Adhere stamped card stock to the inside of your card.
And inside the card…
A great card to send to any kid on your list!
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
Next on our Pumpkin Pie Blog Hop is the very talented Rachel Palmeri. Click on the link below.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Cathy Proctor’s blog.