Are you looking for a handmade card to give to your best friend?
Does your BFF love butterflies and pink?
You’ll find 10+ creative card ideas using pink to inspire your next crafting session in the Blog Hop below!
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Colour Creations Blog Hop with this handmade heartfelt best friend card.
What you need
Blushing Bride from Stampin’ Ups!® Subtle colour family is our focus and I have gone with Blushing Bride cardstock stamped with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Blushing Bride ink.
Next I have used the Biggest Wish stamp set…how much do you love this stamp set?…
And stamped ‘hello’ in Blushing Bride on a Basic White label punched with Label Me Lovely.
Finally, I stamped ‘friend’ in Memento ink and a tussle of white twine completes the supplies you need.Make This Handmade Heartfelt Card For Your Best Friend Click To Tweet
Easy Best Friend Card
It really is a simple card to make.
- Begin with Blushing Bride card stock and fold to make your card base.
- Ink up the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set with Blushing Bride ink and stamp your card front.
- On scrap Basic White card stock stamp ‘hello’ in Blushing Bride.
- Then stamp ‘friend’ in Memento over the ‘hello’ sentiment.
- Punch out the sentiment with the Label Me Lovely punch.
- Wind some white twine around your fingers and lay on the card front, bottom left corner.
- Check some of the thread pokes out from the top and bottom of the label before using glue dots to secure to card front.
- Adhere foam adhesive to the label and adhere to the card front over the twine.
If you don’t see the video tutorial below, please refresh your screen, or you can watch the video directly on YouTube here.
I am sending this card to my bestie who lives 2500 kilometres away. I know she’ll love it.
And it’s got butterflies!
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
Now it’s time to hop along and visit the next project using Blushing Bride.
Click on the link below.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor’s blog.