Welcome! Imagine receiving this cheerful Whale Of A Time Thank You Card in the mail. You will receive one of these just for shopping with me. Are you one of them? Say hi in the comments [smile]
Thank you for joining our us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop of ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
Nooooo! The Suite is retiring
Are you going to miss this suite? I sure am going to miss the Whale Of A Time patterned paper and those gorgeous sequins when they retire on May 3rd. What was your favourite product in the suite?Imagine receiving this cheerful Whale Of A Time Thank You Card in the mail. What was your favourite product in the suite? Click To Tweet
But if you check this post out I show you how to make your own beautiful underwater patterned paper, so all is not lost!
Yay! The stamp set and punch are staying put [smile]
This card is a springboard off this month’s exclusive subscriber card sketch and is perfect for the casual crafter or a beginner card maker looking to stretch their wings.
Thank You Card Recipe Preparation
- Start with a standard card base. I’ve gone with a side fold 10.5 cm x 14.8 cm thick Basic White card stock.
- Cut a 10 cm x 14.3 cm piece of Whale Of A Time patterned paper.
- Then cut a 10 cm x 14.3 cm piece of Bermuda Bay card stock, before cutting a curvy piece from the centre of it.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom left piece of the Bermuda Bay card stock.
- In Bermuda Bay ink stamp two turtles on Coastal Cabana card stock before using a small circle die to cut out the turtles.
Thank You Card Recipe Construction
- Apply multipurpose glue to the underside of the patterned paper. Centre it on your card base, keep the edges even and glue in place.
- Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals to the underside of the Bermuda Bay pieces. Position the top right piece, matching the edges of the patterned paper. Repeat with the bottom left piece.
- Decide where your turtles will be positioned, then adhere a Stampin’ Dimensional to the underside where it will stick to the patterned paper.
- Apply multipurpose glue to the underside of each turtle where it sticks to the card stock.
- Adhere in place.
- Run a thin line of multipurpose glue along the curvy edge of the card stock.
- Sprinkle Whale Of A Time sequins along the thin line of glue.
You can grab the Whale of a Time patterned paper and sequins on sale right now!
Better still you can grab the whole suite on sale right now!Product List
On Thursday I’m sharing with you a WOW card, which is another springboard idea from this month’s exclusive subscriber card sketch.
Simply click Add All To Cart to purchase everything you need for this project!Product List
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
Blog Hop List
p.s. Have you got your must have supplies ready to go? You can find out more here!
19 comments on “Cheerful Whale Of A Time Thank You Card Tutorial”
What a fun card Amie! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.
I love taking part! Thank you for hosting.
Such a great card – I love how you have used so many of the elements from the Whale of a Good Time!
Thank you Mary Ann.
Love the way you used the sequin on the card! Great idea! Lovely card!
Thank you Julie, I had fun with the sequins!
I love your card Amie! The sequins are eye catching and the turtles adorable!
It’s such a great stamp set, isn’t it!
Lovely card. loving those sequins and the way you have used them. Thank you for sharing
Thank you, Sandie.
Beautiful card! Love the sequins! 😊
Thanks, Christy. I’m going to miss those sequins!
Lovely card, thank you for sharing!
Thank you so much!
Very cute. love the use of dsp
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Very pretty, wow you have a lot of patience with those sequins! 🙂
Gorgeous card Amie, all those sequins x
Eye catching the way you have used the sequins Amie! It certainly is a fun card! 🙂