The Deer Punch Handmade Christmas Card I’m showing you today has been CASEd from p. 88 of the 2021 – 2022 Annual Stampin’ Up!® Catalogue. For those just starting out in card making, CASE is an acronym for Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit.
Today I am taking part in the Heart of Christmas blog hop, which showcases Stampin’ Ups!® amazing range of holiday products from the Annual and July December Mini catalogues. Please hop along and enjoy some fabulous inspiration from our talented team!
Because I am a Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator I get to play with new release goodies a WHOLE month before customers (so worth being a hobby demonstrator!).
As soon as I saw the Whimsy & Wonder patterned paper on p. 25 of the July – December 2021 Mini catalogue, I knew I HAD to have it!
I couldn’t wait to start chopping up the beautiful Whimsy & Wonder patterned paper using my go-to card sketches. It feels so good not to hoard paper anymore!
My colour palette is taken from the Whimsy & Wonder patterned paper – Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and White.
And in addition to the July to December 2021 Mini catalogue, Stampin’ Up!® is holding Sale-A-Bration in August through to the end of September.
HELLO! Free goodies with every $90 spend!
And what lovely goodies there are too…
Penguin patterned paper to go with the Penguin stamp set and punch bundle…YES, Please!
So to get my hands on that FREE Penguin paper I bought the Christmas Cheer bundle on page 20 and the Peaceful Deer bundle on page 26.
I have used both bundles on this Deer Punch card. PLUS the white velvet paper on page 37.
Deer Punch Card Recipe Preparation
- I am using a standard card fold in Mint Macaron.
- Cut a 7 cm x 14.8 cm piece of Whimsy & Wonder.
- Cut a 5 cm x 14.8 cm piece of Basic White card stock.
- Die cut three Mint Macaron Holly leaves using the holly in the Christmas Cheer dies.
- Punch one sprig from the white velvet paper using the Sprig punch.
- Cut a 17 cm length of Mint Macaron soft velvet ribbon
Deer Punch Card Instructions
- Stamp the holly leaves from the Words of Cheer stamp set in the top left corner and the bottom right corner of the card front.
- Adhere four die cut holly leaves alongside the stamped holly images, two at the top and two at the bottom.
- Put the card base to the side.
- On scrap pieces of Basic White card stock stamp the ‘Oh what fun’ deer and the leaping deer outline in Mint Macaron.
- Punch out with the deer punch.
- On the Basic White card stock stamp your chosen sentiment in Blushing Bride.
- Centre the Basic White card strip onto the patterned paper and with multi-purpose glue.
- Along the bottom of the white card stock and patterned paper adhere the Mint Macaron ribbon, folding the ends behind the paper.
- Adhere the outlined deer image to the left side of the sentiment.
- Adhere holly leaves and the white velvet sprig to the backside of the deer.
- Using mini-Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the ‘Oh what fun’ deer over the holly and ribbon.
- Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of this panel and centre over the card base.
- Complete your card with a scattering of elegant faceted gems.
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
Now hop on over to the very talented Catherine Proctor to see what she’s been creating this week!
You can get these products TODAY by going to my online store and adding them to your cart.Product List
Better still, spend over $90 and choose a FREE Sale-a-bration product.
Looking for the ULTIMATE deal?
Is your shopping list over $169?
Is Peaceful Deer bundle or Penguin Place bundle on your Wishlist?
Sign up as a Hobby Demonstrator and receive one of these bundles FREE (or select from 10 other bundles)!
And buy $235 worth of product from ANY of the current catalogues for only $169! AND FREE POSTAGE!
Think about that for a minute…
$235 worth of product for a spend of only $169.
One FREE bundle from a choice of 12 bundles in the July to December Mini Catalogue.
PLUS two FREE items from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.
The Christmas To Remember Bundle is one of the FREE bundles (worth $104.95). If you got this bundle and the two free products from Sale-A-Bration that’s potentially $550 worth of product for $169!
But you’ve only got until September 30th 2021 to grab this deal.
And if you are wondering about the ongoing commitment…
There is NO ongoing obligation to purchase anymore product.
But you get a 20% minimum discount if you do continue to purchase Stampin’ Up! Products.
And if you want to keep the discount you just need to spend $460 within a three month period.
After doing that for a year you jump up to a 25% discount!
Easy, no fuss drop from Stampin’ Up!
You won’t want to after a year of inspiration and support in my team!
And you can always sign up again!
21 comments on “Deer Punch Handmade Christmas Card”
The colours, and beautiful lush ribbon, you’ve used are beautiful, Amie. I really like the stamped and die-cut holly decorations, and the way you have decorated the inside of your card. Lovely.
Lovely subtle Christmas card Amie, I love the velvet ribbon and the tiny holly leaf details.
Elegant card Amie using some beautiful products such as the gorgeous ribbon and papers. Love the placement of the deer with the Holly leaves.
Thank you for your lovely comment, Rosa!
A great card, Amie, so very sweet!
Oh I just want to touch this gorgeous Christmas card, Amie, with all it’s wonderful textures!
Gorgeous card Amie, love the colours you have chosen. Very pretty card.
Thank you for your lovely comment, Sharon!
This is a gorgeous Christmas card Amie. I love the soft greens, but the overall layout and combination of textures is gorgeous!
A gorgeous card Amie. I love your colour combo, your layering and the special touches of texture like the added little holly leaves. xxx
I adore this card, Amie. Mint Macaron is just gorgeous for Christmas and you have used it perfectly, especially that ribbon! I love the holly leaves peeping out from behind the banner too.
Thank you for your lovely comment, Kate!
Lots of beautiful texture on this lovely card Amie. The colour and choice of DSP (my favourite!) and that gorgeous ribbon make such a lovely background for those playful deers.
Such a cute card Amie. So soft and lovely
A really pretty and elegant card.