In today’s post, where we will create an easy greeting card with the Enchanted Butterfly stamp set. Welcome to our blog, we’re excited to introduce you to the mesmerizing combination of the Cajun Craze ink pad and the Enchanted Butterfly stamp set. Get ready to embark on a creative journey and discover how these two elements can add a touch of magic to your handmade greeting cards.
Welcome to the Art With Heart Cajun Craze Colour Creations Blog Hop. We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our hop features some of your favorite Art With Heart Team Members sharing projects made with Stampin’ Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from fellow creative Kate Morgan’s blog.
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Colour Creations Blog Hop with this beautiful friendship card. Click here to see past Cajun Craze inspiration.
Unleash the vibrancy of Cajun Craze
The Cajun Craze colour is from Stampin’ Ups!® Regal colour family. It is a rich, earthy tone, perfect for creating beautiful backgrounds, adding depth and enhancing the impact of elements on your cards.
Introducing the Enchanted Butterfly stamp set
This Reversibles stamp set is so versatile! You can add depth and texture to all your crafts by using each side of the stamp. The set also comes with leafy images that will bring your backgrounds to life. Create nature scenes or use the leaf images to make borders and backgrounds. You can easily layer any of the leafy or quatrefoil images to make symmetrical patterns. Add any greeting from your favourite sentiment stamp set to celebrate every occasion.
Here’s your tutorial to create a captivating Enchanted Butterfly greeting card.
What you need
- Stamps/Bundles: Enchanted Butterfly
- Inks: Versamark, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral and Petal Pink ink pads
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
- Other: Basics 3D embossing folder, Brass Butterflies, Countryside Corners dies, white embossing powder, Bakers Twine
Enchanted Butterfly Card Recipe
- Score the 10.5 cm x 29.7 cm Crumb Cake cardstock at 14.8 cm. Fold in half and burnish with a Bone Folder.
- Emboss the front of the card base with the Basic 3D embossing folder.
- Die cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Countryside Corners die.
- On scrap Very Vanilla cardstock stamp two butterflies in Cajun Craze, three in Calypso Coral and three in Petal Pink.
- Fussy cut the stamped butterflies and place on the Countryside Corner die. When you are happy with the placement of the butterflies, adhere.
- Add several Brushed Brass Butterflies to the label.
- Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals to the rear of the label and over-hanging butterfly wings. Secure to the card front.
- On a scrap piece of Cajun Craze stamp your sentiment in Versamark, sprinkle white embossing powder over and heat set. Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the label.
- Tie a bow with Crumb Cake bakers twine. Adhere with a glue dot to the card base and place the sentiment label on top.
It’s considered good luck when a butterfly crosses your path, so send a butterfly to a loved one today!
Join our mailing list for more enchanting card making inspiration!
More Cajun Craze Inspiration
The Art With Heart Team is showcasing a gallery of stunning card designs, tips and tricks using this beautiful ink. Next up to inspire you to create your own unique designs is Christina Barnes.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Cathy Proctor’s blog.
Remember, at Eager To Stamp, we are here to support you every step of the way. Visit our website for more card-making tutorials, papercraft classes, and a wide range of supplies and tools to fuel your creative journey. Happy crafting!