Today’s card features the Gorgeously Made stamp set and the new Stampin’ Up! Care colour Lemon Lolly to create this gorgeous thinking of you card.
In tonight’s Colour Creations Blog Hop you’ll find 10+ simple and creative card ideas using Lemon Lolly. Certainly everything you need to inspire your next crafting session!
Welcome to the Art With Heart Lemon Lolly Colour Creations Blog Hop. We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our hop features some of your favorite Art With Heart Team Members sharing projects made with Stampin’ Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from fellow creative Christina Barnes blog.
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Colour Creations Blog Hop with this Gorgeously Made Lemon Lolly thinking of you card.
The Lemon Lolly colour is a new addition to Stampin’ Ups!® Subtles colour family and is our focus for today’s hop.
I have gone with a simple card, stamping the card base with the background stamp, a few layers of patterned paper and die cut flowers.
What You Need
- Stamps/Bundles: Gorgeously Made bundle, Sentimental Park
- Inks: Lemon Lolly
- Paper: Lemon Lolly, Pretty Peacock, Bright & Beautiful patterned paper, Basic White card stock
- Other: Brushed Brass Butterfly embellishments, Bakers Twine
Gorgeously Made Card Recipe
- Begin with a Lemon Lolly card base (29.5 cm x 10.5 cm). Stamp the background writing stamp randomly over the card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic White 7.5 cm x 14.8 cm.
- Using Lemon Lolly reinker place one drop of ink onto a clear stamp block. Add a few drops of water to the ink and mix using a water painter.
- Load up the water painter with ink and tap over the Basic White to achieve a dappled background.
- Die cut from Pretty Peacock card stock two notebook edge pieces.
- Adhere to the back of the Basic White card stock.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 7.5 cm x 3 cm and adhere across the middle of the Basic White card stock.
- Stamp three of the Gorgeously Made leaf images onto Basic White card stock and fussy cut. Tie the stems with a piece of Baker’s Twine.
- Stamp the sentiment Just For on the top left of the patterned paper, following the edge. Then stamp You at the bottom left following the edge of the paper.
- Using a glue dot and some multi-purpose glue adhere the flowers to the card front.
- Randomly adhere the Brushed Brass Butterflies to the card front.
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
Now onto more creative inspiration from fellow Art With Heart Team Member Sharon Davern! Click on the link below.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Cathy Proctor’s blog.