Today’s elegant card idea with Good Feelings stamp set card is a tutorial to make a wedding card. A similar simple card that could be used for a wedding was posted here.
In tonight’s Basic Gray Colour Creations Blog Hop you’ll find 10+ simple and creative card ideas. Certainly everything you need to inspire your next crafting session!
Welcome to the Art With Heart Basic Gray Colour Creations Blog Hop. We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our hop features some of your favourite Art With Heart Team Members sharing projects made with Stampin’ Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from fellow creative Andrea Sargent’s blog.
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Basic Gray Colour Creations Blog Hop with this wedding card.
Basic Gray is in Stampin’ Ups!® Neutral colour family and is our focus for today’s hop.
This elegant card idea with good feelings is a simple layered card, using a background stamped cardstock layer, textured layers from embossing folders and torn vellum, some hearts and tussled silver elegant trim for a bit of bling.
What You Need
- Stamps/Bundles: Good Feelings, Sentimental Park
- Inks: Basic Gray, Versamark
- Paper: Basic Gray card stock, Basic White card stock, Vellum
- Other: Give It A Whirl dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stripes and Splatters 3D embossing folders, Silver Elegant Trim, clear embossing powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Elegant Card Idea with Good Feelings Card Recipe
- Begin with a Basic White card base (29.5 cm x 10.5 cm).
- Cut a piece of Basic Gray card stock 10 cm x 14.3 cm.
- Stamp “Love” sentiment from Sentimental Park stamp set randomly onto the Basic Gray card stock in co-ordinating ink.
- Adhere to card base.
- Tear a 6 cm x 14.3 cm piece of vellum along both long edges. Adhere to bottom of Basic Gray card stock layer.
- Adhere a 4 cm x 14.3 cm strip of Basic Gray to the centre of the vellum.
- Emboss a 3.5 cm x 14.3 cm strip of Basic White with the Stripe embossing folder and adhere to the Basic Gray layer.
- Die cut a large circle from the Stylish Shapes dies and stamp the Good Feelings sentiment in Basic Gray. Using Versamark restamp the sentiment over the Basic Gray stamping, apply clear embossing powder to the sentiment and set with a heat tool.
- Die cut two each of the large and medium hearts from the the Give It A Whirl dies. Die cut three of the smallest hearts.
- Tussle a 30 cm piece of Silver Elegant trim and adhere to the underside of the circle. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the circle and adhere to the card base.
- Adhere hearts to the circle and apply Stampin’ Demensionals to the edges that are off the circle.
- Adhere 10 cm x 14.3 cm Basic White card stock to the inside of the card and a couple of extra die cut hearts.
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
Now onto more creative inspiration from fellow Art With Heart Team Member Christina Barnes! Click on the link below.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Cathy Proctor’s blog.