Today’s card features Cajun Craze and the He’s The Man patterned papers to create this You’re A Classic card for a guy.
And for an extra bonus there’s another Cajun Craze card for a guy to congratulate him!
Have you seen the He’s The Man patterned paper from Stampin’ Up?
It contains two 12” x 12” sheets of pre-printed and pre-cut images, that cover a range of possibilities. The main colour combination of these papers are Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Early Expresso, Basic Black and Soft Succulent.
Speaking of colour, you’ll find 10+ simple and creative card ideas using Cajun Craze to inspire your next crafting session in the Blog Hop below!
I am joining in with the Art With Heart Team’s Colour Creations Blog Hop with these Cajun Craze cards for guys.
What you need
The Cajun Craze colour from Stampin’ Ups!® Regal colour family is our focus and I colour coordinated with an Early Expresso card base and layers. The layer has been decorated with patterned paper from He’s The Man and several images from the pre-cut image sheet.
You’re A Classic Card Recipe
It really is an easy card to make. Follow the instructions below.
- Begin with an Early Expresso standard card base.
- Cut a 14.3 cm x 10 cm Cajun Craze card stock layer.
- Cut a 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm Sahara Sand card stock layer.
- Cut a 13.3 cm x 9 cm patterned paper layer. I used the Cajun Craze car image sheet.
- Cut a 12.3 cm x 8 cm Early Expresso layer.
- Layer this with Basic White card stock 11.8 cm x 8.5 cm.
- Adhere the ‘file paper’ image die cut to the Basic White, over hanging to the Sahara Sand layer.
- Adhere the car image to the bottom right.
- Mat the banner piece with Cajun Craze and adhere the ‘You’re A Classic’ image.
- Foam mount this to the top left of the card, over hanging several layers.
- Colour three pearls with a Basic Black Stampin’ Blend and adhere along the bottom right edge of the card topper.
And here’s my second card.
The Congrats stamp has been inked with Cajun Craze and stamped three times before reinking.
The inside of both cards has a cute (but masculine, haha) bunting feature.
Thank you for stopping by today. I am excited to explore ways you can save time and organise your card making supplies so that busy card makers like you can make more cards, more often. That’s what it means to be ‘eager to stamp’!
If you enjoyed these guy cards and would like to see more, check out these creative makes for men!
Next on our Cajun Craze Blog Hop is the very talented Tina Gillespie. Click on the link below.
If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Cathy Proctor’s blog.